- What personal data we collect from you on this site;
- What we do with the information we gather
- Who we share your data with
- How long we hold onto your data for
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data.
What personal data we collect from you on this site
When you sign up for our mailing list we collect the following information:
- Your email address (compulsory)
- You first name and last name (optional)
What personal data does this website collect using cookies
The Information Advertising Bureau provide in-depth information about cookies. Their website at www.allaboutcookies.org also tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
When users enter the Employee Wellbeing Ltd website their computers will automatically be issued with 'cookies'. Cookies are text files which identify users' computers to Employee Wellbeing Ltd.'s servers. The website then creates "session" cookies to store some of the preferences of users moving around the website, e.g. retaining a text-only preference. Cookies in themselves do not identify individual users but identify only the computer used and they are deleted on departure from the website.
Many websites do this to track traffic flows, whenever users visit those websites. We use third-party cookies in this way to measure use of the website including number of visitors, how frequently pages are viewed, and the city and country of origin of users. This helps to determine what is popular and can influence future content and development. For this purpose, Employee Wellbeing Ltd uses Google Analytics to measure and analyse usage of the website. The information collected will include IP Address, pages visited, browser type and operating system. The data will not be used to identify any user personally.
Users have the opportunity to set their computers to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
1. Monitor usage
Cookie-related information will be used to monitor web traffic and used to inform and improve our marketing endeavours and related-services.
2. When you sign up for our mailing list
Information provided when you sign-up for our mailing list will be used to keep in touch about things that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email you receive from us.
Who we share your data with
Your privacy is important to us, so we’ll always keep your details secure. We will not distribute your name and email address to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
How long we hold your data for
We will hold your mailing list registration details for as long as you are subscribed. You can Unsubscribe at any time, by clicking the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email you receive from us.
How we ensure your privacy is maintained
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to reduce the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example:
- Employee Wellbeing Ltd configures new and existing hardware to reduce vulnerabilities and provide only the functionality and services required.
- We deploy appropriate password security procedures and 'rules' for information systems. For example, we limit the number of failed logins to 5, with a lock-out time of six hours, and provide password strength feedback to encourage strong passwords. All passwords are encrypted, no cleartext passwords are stored on the server.
- We keep our software and server up-to-date and apply the latest security patches in order to prevent the exploitation of technical vulnerabilities. We have installed malware protection software which regularly scans our computer network to detect and prevent threats.
- Employee Wellbeing conducts daily back-ups of its UK-based servers, using a two-day retention strategy, to help restore information in the event of disaster.
Your legal rights relating to your data
You have the following rights in relation to data collected on this site:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to have any personal data about you deleted.
- If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please email your request to our data protection officer Robert at email@example.com.